Friday, October 5, 2007

An Appointment With Nurse Marie


Ok so you want to know about me? I work as a nurse in a very highscale men's clinic. I work with some very handsome doctors and see many handsome patients day in and day out. Of course this makes a girl VERY horny and it doesn't help me at all to come home to an empty house. I have to remain very professional at my job and this is so hard when I see beautiful cocks and asses each and every day. To make matters worse, when a man comes into the clinic with some sperm issues, I have to "take matters into my own hands" literally.

You come into the clinic where I work. You are a bit shy and nervous at first, but you see me in my sexy white nurse uniform and a little bit of lace from my thigh high stockings peeking out from underneath and you start to relax. As I take you into my office and sit down at the desk, my skirt goes up a bit more and you see more of my stockings and my legs. You try to hide the bulge in your pants, but I notice it anyway. I usually start with some routine questions, but not today. You look so good that as I am getting up from my desk I notice a little pool of moisture starting to collect between my legs.

As I approach you, you are unsure how to react. I say to you soothingly, "Everything will be just fine." You are becoming weaker and weaker in the knees, not sure what to say or how to behave. I can see your hand trying to console your throbbing cock, but I step in and take over. I have a cup in my hand and say "Let me relieve that pressure for you. Just relax and melt into my hands." As I try to remain professional, I unzip your pants and take down your underwear. I slide them down to your knees and guide you over to the bed in my private office. I finish removing them as you lay back on the soft pillow. My grip is gentle but firm on your hard cock. I start stroking your long manhood with a fluid up and down motion. With my other hand I pay special attention to your balls, rubbing them gently as I continue to stroke your cock, but increasing the pace. I watch your face go into sheer ecstasy as my hands expertly grind your cock with so much fury as my grip gets tighter on it. I move my hand in circles on your swollen member and rub the head over and over again.

While you are off in your own fantasy world, my hand slips between my legs and starts to pleasure my sweet little clit. I spread my gorgeous pussy lips open to make my clit pop right out. It is so hard and wet.As I am still working your rod, my fingers make tight little circles on my clit. As it is swelling more and more, I start to pant and moan.You open your eyes and sit up. You move my hand and put your hands on my throbbing clit and start working your magic on it. As we both rub furiously against each other, wanting each other more and more, I decide to dip my sweet mouth against your cock. You spread your legs even more and start pounding against my mouth as I take you fully into it. I savor each thrust of your cock as I deep throat it. I love to caress it with my hot mouth. My pussy is bucking wildly against your hand at this point. My moans are stifled against your beautiful cock as my pleasure continues to mount. I finally can't hold back any more as my body rocks forward and enjoys the final pleasure of our heated encounter.

Just as I come to orgasm, you tell me that your cock is about to erupt with your hot cum, so I grab the cup and take my mouth away just in time to catch the hot liquid where it needs to go.

At that moment, as you pull up your pants, the doctor comes in to check to see how things are going. Good thing he will never know!!

No comments: