Saturday, October 6, 2007

What A WILD night!!



Well I just couldn't take it anymore!! Yesterday was another day filled with my usual routines and hot patients. After my little escapade the other day, I was about to go insane!! My clit was still wet and swollen and my thongs stayed wet from my moistures. I wanted to reach between my legs and relieve my intense feelings of horniness, but being the professional I am, I couldn't. (At least not that soon!) So last night when my sexy husband came in from work, I had to have him.

He came upstairs and found me on our bed with nothing on but my sexy, mint green thongs. My beautiful tits and nipples were firm and hard with lust, wanting him so badly. He insisted that he needed a shower and would not join me until after he had gotten one. So I laid there watching him remove his clothes from his gorgeous body. He lifted his shirt to reveal his hard chest sprinkled just enough with dark hairs. Then he took his jeans off, sliding them down his hips and legs. Of course, I knew what came next. It took every ounce of my strength not to get up and take his briefs off for him. I managed to stay on the bed watching him. As he was walking into the bathroom, I stared at his perfect, round ass. I enjoyed that view very much.

My plan was to seduce him and I would do just that as soon as he came out of the shower. While he was in there, I started rubbing my tits and pulling on my nipples, making them stick right up. I continued to massage them and roll them between my fingers. I was feeling so good that my wet juices started flowing out of me onto the bed. I was writhing up and down against my panties and it felt incredible, but I stopped myself from going too far. I was determined to get what I wanted from the sexy creature in the shower.

After about a half hour, I was relieved when I heard the water in the shower turn off. Much to my dismay, he came out of the bathroom fully clothed. By this time I was so wet that I was nearly out of control. He took my thongs off and positioned himself between my long legs. I thought he was getting ready to stroke my clit and finger my wet pussy, but thank goodness I was wrong. He opened my pussy lips and started flicking my clit with his tongue. I gripped the sheets and started moving against his face with his rhythm. His tongue just kept lapping up and down in perfect time against my swollen little bud. I was feeling incredible and did not want him to stop. He reached up to my already swollen and hard nipples and started twisting them and grabbing them to make them pop right out of my tits. I was in sheer ecstasy at this point. I took my hands and spread my pussy lips wide open, laying my hard sweet clit right out there for him to keep working on.

I could feel him rubbing against the bed, trying to deny that he was hard, but it was no use. As his wild licking intensified, so did the pressure on my nipples. I felt like I would go over the edge at any moment. I grabbed his head and pushed my clit even harder against his wild tongue. I continued to ride it as he worked my nipples harder and harder. I couldn't hold back any more, and I let out a loud moan as I called his name over and over as he brought me to a deep and complete orgasm.

Upon standing up, he removed his clothes and tossed them aside. He started passionately kissing my lips as he moved his sexy body over mine. I could feel his hard rod pressing against my still throbbing pussy. He thrust himself in with one swift motion. He started fucking my tender little hole, slowly at first, but increasing his speed with each thrust. He pushed himself up on his hands and started to really pound my little fuck hole. I gripped his hard cock with my pussy lips and held on tight as he pounded me. He just kept diving his cock in and out of me as if he couldn't get enough. My clit was still hard and swollen as his cock rubbed against my lips. As he pushed in further, my lips opened wide and my clit popped right out and the friction from his cock pumping me made it feel so good!! I squeezed my pussy tight around his throbbing, pulsating manhood and held on for dear life as we grinded and rubbed against one another in our heated frenzy.

He leaned his head back as I grabbed his rock hard ass and firmly held on. Feeling every muscle of his ass move as he went deeper and deeper made me even hotter. I just held his ass and sank deeper into the pillow as he fucked me harder and harder. As his intensity began to mount even more, I came to my second orgasm rocking underneath his incredible body. Then, just as mine was fading, he shoved his cock in deeply one last time and busted his nuts deep inside my tight little hole.

I am feeling so good that I finally got to cum, twice at that. But, I am sure that you know me well enough by now to know that it is NEVER enough!! I am always up for more, especially with YOU!!

No comments: