Monday, October 8, 2007

The Halloween Cocktease



My husband and I were invited to a Halloween bash at the local night club by one of his co-workers. I have never been into Halloween but I thought what the hell. At least it was another excuse to buy new clothes!! I had no idea what to dress as, so I asked my husband for some ideas. He said he always wanted to see me as a black cat. I thought about it and agreed that it would be super sexy.

The night of the party came and as usual, I left a note on the table for him to meet me at the night club with the bet also written down. I made the bet simple enough for him to win this time.The bet was to go around to random people and try to get their numbers. Whoever had the most numbers at the end of the night would win the bet. If he won, he can have me any way he wanted and if I won, I would leave the club with whoever I chose.

I got my typical 10 minute head start to the club and he found the note when he came in from work. I was already making my rounds when I saw him come in. My cat suit was a black body suit, with a furry tail, ears, and mink gloves. I was engaged in conversation with a guy named Brandon who had dressed to look almost like Criss Angel. He looked so HOT!! He said he was supposed to be The Crow but took my comment about Criss Angel as a compliment. My hair was soft and flowing around my shoulders and I started rubbing his arm with my gloves and he seemed to melt under my soft touch. He asked me if I would like to dance and I said sure. We got out on the floor and the music was pumping and pulsating. I started grinding my hips against him and he responded by doing the same. My hair was flying everywhere as I danced and he ran his fingers through it telling me how much he loved the smell and feel of it. I turned around and started bumping and grinding my hips and ass on his cock and I nearly drove him insane. He tried to hide it from me, but I knew what I was doing to him. I "accidently" brushed his cock with my hand and I heard him let out a small moan and I giggled at the sound. He brushed up against my tits and nipples that were hard against the material of the cat suit.

He whipered to me that we should get out of there and go down the street to his place because he was having a party that was bigger than that one. He only came to the club to find some girls to party with because he mostly had guys at his house. He was hard that he could barely walk, but he somehow made it to the bathroom. I went over to sit with my husband and I told him that I was leaving with Brandon and going to his party instead. My husband was very upset by this and by that time Brandon had returned so I introduced him to my husband, but only as my friend. I continued flirting with Brandon, running my gloves down the front of his body and kissing on his ear with soft, hot kisses. He let out another moan, and I started giggling again.

I said goodbye to my husband as I left with Brandon. I was swinging my hips and shaking my ass as I walked away. Brandon was so hard that he could barely move, so I suggested we should cool off when we got to his house. He agreed and when we walked into his house all his friends were looking at me and they called him a lucky son of a bitch as he introduced me. He even had to tell his best friend to pick his jaw up off the floor and take a cold shower. We started dancing again and I couldn't help but to start grinding my hips and ass against him again. He instantly got hard but again tried to hide it.

I asked him for a drink and he showed me to the kitchen. As I was reaching for a Coke, my ears fell off and I had to bend over to get them. He came up behind me and started pressing his cock against my ass and acting like he was fucking me. By this time we were both so aroused that we had to have each other. He picked me up and carried me upstairs and we kissed all the way to his bedroom. My husband had shown up at the party and before Brandon and I went upstairs, he told one of his friends that if he tried to follow us to throw him out. We heard the same friend say, "Hey punk, no one is allowed upstairs, now get the hell out!" I started giggling at the sound of him being thrown out.

When we got to his bedroom, he tries to grab me and take my clothes off, but I step playfully out of his reach. I put him on the bed and take his cock out of his pants. I stroke his cock very slowly with my mink gloves and he nearly explodes right there and then. I back off a little and slow down. He is so hot and horny by this time that I have him panting and begging for more. I kneel on the floor between his legs and start stroking him again and feel his balls in my hands. I start to lick up and down on his beautiful cock. I take the head in my mouth and start to kiss it slowly up and down. He tells me that he is about to cum so I get up and go downstairs to find my husband and go home. Brandon had no idea what he was in for!!!

Anyone who wants to send me gifts can send them to Palm Island Inc. PO Box 224 Orlean VA 20128 Attn: Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a hottie use it or lose it