Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cockteasing BAD Girl


Sometimes, I just love to tease and flirt with the guys. I flirt any time and any where so nothing is off limits or too public. I went to a very up-scale club just the other night and I was wearing a beautiful pink angorra sweater, black leather mini skirt, and black leather boots. I left a 3 pound block of ice in my freezer at home and a note on the table for my husband. I told him that I wanted him to take this block of ice to the club with him and keep it with him the entire night. There was also a bet behind it. If at 2 AM there was still some ice left, he would be in for the hottest and wildest night of his life. If there was no ice left then I would go home with any guy I choose. So I had about a ten minute head start when he came home from work. I was already making my rounds at the club and checkin out all the guys. There were some FINE men there of all ages and races. There was one particular guy that was extremely drawn to. I just had to go up and start work my speall on him. He introduced himself to me as Shawn and my hair was soft and flowing around my shoulders.
I see from the corner of my eye my husband walk in with the ice block. He goes to find a seat and looks around for me. I take Shawn over to sit at the table right next to him. I proceed to tell Shawn how delicious he looks and how incredible he smells. Shawn asks if he can buy me a drink. I say that I would like to have a raspberry ice tea and he goes to get a Scotch on the rocks. While he is gone to the bar, I look over at my husband and see the hurt in his eyes.
When he brings back the drinks, I proceed to tell him how fun it would be to take him back to my house and give him a blow job that he won't soon forget. I say it loud enough for my husband to hear me. I toss my head from side to side to make my hair fall down on my shoulders even more. I start to rub Shawn's thighs with my hand under the table and caress his leg with mine. I can tell that his cock is growing harder by the second, but he tries to hide it. I tell him that it turns me on to watch a man take his time enjoying his liquer, so I get up and get on the dance floor. I start grinding my hips and ass against a random guy on the floor with my hair flowing in his face. He breathes in my scent and pulls me close to him. He begins to grind with me, moving up and down on my body. He puts his hand on my thigh and raises my skirt a little. I glare at Shawn and my husband, knowing that I now have the full attention of both of them.
After about twenty minutes or so, Shawn gets up to join me on the dance floor. He pulls me close to him and I begin to whisper in his ear how good his cock would feel in my mouth and how I can not wait to take him home later. His hand brushes against my tits in my soft angorra sweater, and his cock is about to break his zipper. So I brush his cock on "accident" and almost bring him to his knees. He decides that it is time to go back and sit down because the pressure in his jeans is too much for him to handle. We take our seats right next to my husband and he tells me to look at the loser at the next table with a block of ice laying there. He wonders out loud what kind of moron would bring something like that to a club. I just giggle and say that I have no idea, but it is pretty lame.
Shawn and I flirt and tease each other for the next hour or so. I glance over at my husband every 10 minutes or so to make sure he has not taken his eyes off me. I get up and start kissing on Shawn's neck as my hot breath is heating up his ears and back of his neck. He lets out a small moan and I giggle at the sound. I start to kiss and lick his ears, telling him how he is in for a very hot night. His cock is about to burst out his pants and he has almost fallen out of his chair to try to hide it from me.
He gets up to use the restroom and I walk over to my husband and tell him that he deserves a big congratulations from me and it looks like he is about to have the night he has waited for. This happens around 1:45. Shawn comes back to the table and I introduce him to my husband as my friend. They shake hands and I tell Shawn that my throat is a little scratchy and I ask him if he can go get me a hot tea. He excuses himself and my husband has a look of deep hurt in his eyes. When Shawn comes back, he sits down at the table with my husband. The time is now 1:50 and I go under the table and take his cock out of his pants and start sucking on it. I lick it at first and lightly kiss it up and down. He can feel the softness of my sweater and skin agaisnt his thighs. He leans back in the chair and closes his eyes. As he is feeling better and better, he relaxes his hand and drops the cup of hot tea all over the block of ice, melting it all.
My husband is mortifed at this, but it looks as though I have won the bet. I take Shawn home in my Jeep Liberty and I continue to stroke his long thick rod while driving down the road. My depressed husband drives home alone from the club and sits on the couch while I tease Shawn senseless in the bedroom. Little does my husband know that I have rigged up a video camera to the tv that can not be changed, so he is forced to watch my romp with Shawn in our bedroom. Shawn tries to undress me, but I take his clothes off so fast that he has no idea what has hit him. I start sucking on his cock again and he tells me that he loves the feel of my soft sweater and creamy skin against his thighs and the feel of my hair brushing his chest and belly. I continue to take his cock deep in my throat and he is running his fingers through my silky hair as I am pleasuring him. Little do I know that my husband is stroking his cock in our living room while he is watching our escapade. Shawn tells me that he is about to cum and I stop before he does. I get up from the floor and walk out of the room. He begs me to come back and that he wants me so bad he can't stand it. I just laugh and say that it's too bad. I see my husband on the couch jacking his cock to our little fling on my way out the door. I say goodbye to the guys and walk out the door, leaving them both wanting more!!

No comments: